- 1632Sq Ft
A refined minimalist sculptural statement by Vandeventer + Carlander Architects. This precise and exquisite floating home is located in a stunning Outside slip in Roanoke Reef with west views to Lake Union and Gasworks Park. A reverse plan permits light to pour in from all sides while maintains privacy and capturing its amazing views. Open living, dining room + kitchen with Afromosa wood cabinets. 2 outdoor rooms and a roof deck marry the home with its surroundings. The Owners’ Suite awakens one to a peaceful still lake most days. 2nd Bedroom suite, boat moorage, storage, parking, private gated community. This home will never leave you.
- Upstairs Open Living, Dining & Kitchen with privacy & views
- Chef’s kitchen with island and Afromosia wood cabinets
- Oversized fireplace
- 2 decks on main living level with teak privacy screens
- Roof deck
- Powder room on main level
- Owner’s Suite with Dressing area, Full Bath & Office
- 2nd Bedroom suite with ¾ bath
- Terrazzo ground concrete on lower exterior deck and entry
- Convenient covered parking space
- Offsite storage (in parking garage)
- Boat moorage
- 1,632 interior s.f.
- 1,056 s.f. storage & utility room
- HOA dues: $2,000.00 billed quarterly (+/- $667 / month)
- HOA dues include: W/S/G & Common area maintenance
- 2020 Taxes: $20,967.00
As featured in Dwell, Seattle Met, Mansion Global, The Spaces, and GeekWire.
Contact us about this Seattle HouseboatRequest more info or showing on this houseboat
"*" indicates required fields