206.979.6350 – mobile
Danny Varona is a rising star, second-generation Sotheby’s International Realty® agent part of the new wave of Realtors® who are embracing and shaping the way technology is revolutionizing buying and selling real estate.
Mentored by industry icons featured regularly on HGTV’s “House Hunters”, Danny Varona learned from the best and was an instant success. In his first year as a Realtor, he had already become a Redfin Partner Agent and a Zillow Premier Agent.
Formerly a Microsoft Advertising researcher, Danny Varona uses innovative marketing techniques and new-school technologies to give his clients an edge in buying and selling real estate.
An award-winning graduate with multiple degrees in Human-Computer Interaction, Economics, and Psychology from the University of Waterloo (Canada’s own “MIT”), Danny Varona has a rare combination of strong analytical and people skills with a deep understanding of the economic factors that move real estate markets.
As an Army veteran, Danny Varona deeply understands the meaning of “service before self” and has earned a reputation of always doing what’s best for his clients no matter the sacrifice.
Armed with triple citizenship, three passports filled with stamps, and bilingualism, Danny Varona is top local real estate advisor with a global perspective.
- National Association of Realtors & Seattle King County Realtors
- Zillow Premier Agent
- Redfin Partner Agent
- Floating Home Association
- Lake Union Liveaboard Association
- Seaplane Environmental Coalition
Prior to becoming a Seattle Realtor
- Design Researcher // Microsoft Advertising (Bellevue, WA)
- Artillery Soldier // Canadian Army
- Masters of Applied Science, Human-Computer Interaction // University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology & Economics (double major) // University of Waterloo
- Spanish (native) & English (native)
1% of my revenue goes to YouthCare to fight youth homelessness in Seattle.
Also, I will represent you pro-bono and you will receive 100% rebate cash back on my net commission if you’re buying your first home after beating homelessness.